CORE52: A Fifteen-Minute Daily Guide to Build Your Bible IQ in a Year.
You want to know the Bible better because you know the Bible will make you better. But where should I start? And how can I progress past the confusing parts? Core52 is your guide through the maze of a very big book. Welcome to the fast-track of biblical training.
Join us as we journey through this resource together in 2020.
Weekly Reading & Activity Guides
Day 1: Read the essay (Pg 93-98)
Day 2: Memorize Proverbs 1:7
Day 3: Read 1 Kings 3; 10-11
Day 4: Meditate on Deuteronomy 10:12; Ecclesiastes 12:13; James 1:5
Day 5: Pray for wisdom where needed: “If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who give generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him” (James 1:5).
Day 1: Read the essay.
Day 2: Memorize Mark 2:27-28.
Day 3: Read Mark 2-3.
Day 4: Meditate on Genesis 2:2; Matthew 11:28-30; Colossians 2:20-21.
Day 5: Friends & family can read us better than we can read ourselves. Ask them where in your life you need to rest. Inform them of your intention to practice Sabbath in a practical way, and let them hold you accountable.
Frequenly Asked Questions
- Do I have to bring the book to church with me? No. But you might want to.
- Are we reading the book start to finish? No, we’ll jump around the book throughout the year but you can always find our reading plan on this webpage.
- What is the Weekly Rhythm? Sunday, come to church (or watch online). Monday, begin the 5-day “This Week” plan found at the end of each chapter.
- Do I read the chapter before I come to Church? No. You’ll be busy with last week’s chapter.
- What if I haven’t bought a book for me (and two of my friends) yet? You can purchase the book in our lobby at any point throughout the year. $10 each or $25 for three.
Questions or comments? Let us know!