At WOW weekday morning Bible studies, women partner together to grow in devotion and discipleship to Jesus Christ through friendships, Bible study, and shared experiences. Our Bible studies offer group teaching and discussion on the Bible and topical issues for women of all ages and stages of spiritual growth.
- Wednesday WOW meets each Wednesday morning during the school year from 9:15-11 AM; Room 111/112.
- Friday WOW meets each Friday morning during the school year from 9-11 AM; Room 111/112.
Our book club meets the last Tuesday of every month from 6:30-8:00 p.m. in room 111/112. We will read and discuss a different book each month. Read only the books you wish. For more info, contact Rosalie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sisters In Service is a greeting card ministry. We meet once a month to create and send out cards to our congregation for birthdays, anniversaries, get well, and other special events.
We meet the fourth Tuesday of each month at 2:00 p.m. in room 110.
For more info, please contact Janet Dunn at 317-919-9934.
A gathering place for women to connect in this crazy-wonderful season of diapers to carpool. This group will hold one to two social activities a month to bring together the Moms of Venture Christian Church. They will vary days/nights so everyone will have the opportunity to take part. If you’re interested, contact Sarah. Join their Facebook community here.
This is a prayer and fellowship group for moms with students in college. We meet September through May on the second Tuesday of each month at 7:00 p.m. in room 106.
For more info, contact the church office at 317-846-9828.
Women’s Ministry: Women transforming their world through Proverbs 31:30.
The Women’s Ministry at Venture seeks to help women experience God’s transforming power in their lives, marriages, families and careers. We seek to equip women through Bible studies, small groups, and transformational events that will empower them to make significant changes in their lives, churches and culture.
We encourage women to participate in national women’s conferences that come to the Indy area. We offer weekly classes and bookclubs as well two groups specific to moms!
“The man of integrity walks securely.” Proverbs 10:9a
Venture’s Men’s Ministry seeks to equip men for true success: to transform the world to God’s glory at home, work, and church. We are committed to providing men with opportunities to grow in their spiritual maturity, connect with other men for friendship, and serve God at church and in the world.
If you’re ready to ratchet up your discipleship through Bible studies, small groups, leadership courses, and other life-transforming events, check out all the opportunities offered by our Men’s Ministry.
Meets Friday mornings from 6:30 – 7:30 a.m., in Café 2:42.
Get your weekend kicked off with a Bible study and breakfast! (Formerly known as Napkin Notes.)
For more info, contact Kim Carnes at email@example.com or David Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* This group is currently on break.
Men face many challenges every day. Do you have the tools to deal with these daily challenges? The Real Man Card study is a reminder of what it means to be a “real man” according to how God has designed us. All men are invited to this study that seeks to challenge us and bring focus and action to our choices.
Every Tuesday and Thursday at 5:30 a.m. at Northview Church in Carmel
Guys, do you want to work out but are tired of the gym? F3 (Fitness, Fellowship, Faith) is a free outdoor workout where you can get in great shape and have fun with a team of guys who support and challenge you. We meet twice a week, rain or shine, heat or cold. Open to all men.
F3 Indianapolis is part of a national network of free, peer-led workouts for men. To see what it’s all about, go to f3indianapolis.com.
If you are interested or have any questions, contact Jake Smith (email@example.com).
- Sunday mornings, 10:45-11:45 am
- Room 119-120
- Young adults (post college age) of all life stages and styles, are welcome to join this community. We explore the faith and challenge each other as a group.
“Transforming marriages from ordinary into extraordinary.”
Marriage had its origin in the Garden of Eden and is the foundation of our society. Today, as then, marriages are under intense pressures and need the support of God’s Word and His people to survive and thrive.
The marriage ministry organizes multiple ministry opportunities, including weekly studies, date nights, and regional or national seminars, to focus on building stronger marriages.
Senior Adult Ministry
We treasure our senior adults for their wisdom and life experiences and believe that they are a valued and essential part of our faith community. We offer studies and fellowship opportunities so seniors can continue their personal discipleship and develop new relationships.
- Encouragers – A fellowship group for those who are 55 and older. This friendly, fun-loving group meets once a month for various fellowship events. New members are always welcome! For info, please contact the church office at 317-846-9828.
aDULT SMALL GROUPS & Bible Fellowship
ADULT SMALL GROUPS
“They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. Everyone was filled with awe at the many wonders and signs performed by the apostles.” Acts 2:42
The Adult Small Groups Ministry offers dozens of small groups that meet in homes and other locations all over Hamilton County. Groups typically are gatherings of 8-12 people that meet to build friendships, discuss the Bible, pray, and serve together. The groups typically meet two to four times a month. For more info, please contact Jon Vance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ADULT BIBLE FELLOWSHIP
“Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach…one another with all wisdom.” (Colossians 3:16)
The goal of the Adult Bible Fellowship (ABF) ministry at Venture is to help men and women experience God’s transforming power by equipping them with a solid understanding of God’s Word. You can experience real life-change in one of our Sunday Bible study communities. In an ABF, you will not only learn the Bible, but also live it out with other like-minded people.
If you are ready to experience God’s life-changing power, check out the communities that meet every Sunday morning during one of our service times. For more info, contact Discipleship Pastor David Smith (email@example.com)
- Well Class – Age: multi-generational. Room 123.
- commUNITY – Age: 20’s & 30’s, married with children. Modular A.
- L.I.F.E. – Age: 25-40, married/single, with/without children. Conference Room.
- The Journey – Age: 30-40, married/single, with/without children. Room 106.
- The Vine – Age: 30’s & 40’s, married/single, with children. Room 119/120
- Crusaders – Age: 40’s & early 50’s, married/single, with children. Room 109.
- Disciples – Age: 40’s-60’s, married/single. Room 114.
- Koinonia – Age: 40’s and over. Room 123.
- Sonshine – Age: 50’s-70’s, married/single. Room 111/112.
- Berean – Age: 60’s & 70’s, married/single. Room 107.
- Discovery – Age: multi-generational. Room 115.
- CPRenewal – Women’s study. (Cheryl Vance). Room 115.
- Coffee Talk – Age: 22-30, married or single, with and without children. Room 119/120.
- The Kingdom – Age: multi-generational. Room 123.